Saturday, June 21, 2008

TOJL

If your wondering what the TOJL next to my name in my profile section means, it means "THE ONE JESUS LOVES."

This is my devotional writing signature. You will see TOJL at the end of all my posts.

I can't wait to get to know all you sweet ladies that my lovely daughter has been so kind to introduce me to and I'm also excited for you to get to know my heart as well.

Don't look for fancy pictures right now. That's the next lesson. I will have to keep Linda here for a month to learn the ropes.


tojl

5 comments:

Misty said...

I'm Misty from over at www.mylesstraveledroad.blogspot.com.

It's very nice to meet you. Linda, whom we all love sent me your way to introduce myself!

Welcome aboard!

Kim Sue said...

careful this blogging thing can become a little addictive :)

Doodle Bugs said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!!!

Mandi said...

How wonderful, welcome!!! Linda is such a warm, caring, beautiful woman and clearly you had something to do with that, so thank you and we look forward to reading about you.

I will send you an invitation to my blog.

warmest regards - mandi in australia

Kathi said...

I forgot to mention, you both look so much alike. Very pretty. Kathi